Natural Dharma Fellowship is a Buddhist community that supports the transmission and cultivation of contemplative and ethical practices for a better world. We believe that the inner development of compassion and wisdom facilitates authentic transformation in our workplace, family, relationships, community and society as a whole. We support the transmission of traditional Buddhist lineage teachings and also encourage an active and ongoing integration of these teachings into the many contexts of modern American life. We offer programs for caregivers, artists, educators, activists, and the LGBT community, as well as a robust program of training for those wishing to follow the traditional Buddhist path. Guided by Lama Willa Miller, our non-profit organization supports practice groups in the Northeastern United States, and offers contemplative retreats at our retreat center in New Hampshire, Wonderwell Mountain Refuge. Our core teachers are trained primarily in the Tibetan tradition of Buddhism (the Kagyu and Nyingma lineages), but we host teachers from other wisdom traditions as well.
The Arts of Contemplative Care, by Cheryl Giles and Lama Willa is reviewed in the current issue of Journal of Global Buddhism, by Wendy Cadge, Associate Professor of Sociology:
To read more click here.
- Eco-Dharma Conference Crowdfunding!
- Buddhist Geeks Episode 323: Bodhisattva Activist
- Buddhist Geeks Episode 322: Eco-Dharma
- Sacred World with Lama Willa and Elizabeth Mattis-Namgyal
- Board Meeting Minutes, April 2014
- Dissertation Reviews features Lama Willa’s work
- Board Meeting Minutes, February 2014
- New NDF board member
- Registration Open: Summer retreat
- Board Meeting Minutes, December 2013
- Buddhadharma: Reviews: Investigating the Subtle Body
- Wonderwell Mountain Refuge Affordability Policies
- Board Meeting Minutes, September 2013
- Wonderwell featured in two NH Magazines
- New York Times Op-ed: The Morality of Meditation
- Live Teachings Schedule is now available
- Natural Dharma Fellowship’s First Visioning Meeting
- January Visioning Image- Growing in Place, Building a Firm Foundation
- A Conversation about the Arts of Contemplative Care