Natural Dharma Fellowship is a Buddhist community that supports the cultivation of contemplative and ethical practices for a better world. We believe that the inner development of compassion and wisdom facilitates authentic transformation in our workplace, family, relationships, community and society as a whole. Our non-profit organization, founded by Lama Willa Miller, supports a robust transmission of traditional Buddhist lineage teachings and also encourages an active and ongoing integration of these teachings into the many contexts of modern life. Our programs—including retreats for activists, caregivers, educators, writers, artists, couples, and families—take place primarily (but not exclusively) at our retreat center Wonderwell Mountain Refuge in the mountains and lakes regions of New Hampshire, USA.
Help us Raise 1.5 Million Dollars for Needed Renovations
This September marks Wonderwell Mountain Refuge’s fourth year as a Buddhist retreat center dedicated to the transmission of the Budddhadharma to the West. Stewarding Wonderwell Mountain Refuge for the last four years has been a great privilege. But, with that privilege comes a responsibility to the community we serve. In order to meet NH state food, fire, and life safety regulations the town of Springfield has determined that Wonderwell must be brought into full compliance. In addition to safety compliance, we are acting to fulfill Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), which requires wheelchair accessibility, ADA bathrooms and beds. In keeping with our commitment to environmental sustainability, we are committing to making these changes in a way that substantially improves the energy use in the building.
For more information and more ways to give, visit the Wonderwell: The Next Hundred Years page.
- October 2015 Newsletter
- Eco-Sattva Training: An Online Course for Aspiring EcoSattvas
- September 2015 Newsletter
- Lama Rod Owens and angel Kyodo williams in Dialogue
- August 2015 Newsletter
- Excerpt from A Catalogue of Vajra Songs, Elegantly Composed
- July 2015 Newsletter
- June 2015 Newsletter
- Granite State Sangha
- Enlightenment: Idealized or Real?
- Two New Sister Organizations
- Help Build a Permanent Home for Tara: Statue Consecration
- Lama Willa and Lama Rod quoted in article about HH Karmapa’s visit to Harvard Divinity School
- Board Meeting Minutes, March 2015
- NDF Annual Report 2013 and Letter from Lama Willa Miller
- The Wisdom Body: A Yoga and Meditation Retreat
- Anam Thubten on “Teaching Dharma in the West” at Harvard Divinity School
- Teaching Dharma in the West (an Asian Perspective)
- Journal of Global Buddhism review of The Arts of Contemplative Care
- Eco-Dharma Conference Crowdfunding!
- Buddhist Geeks Episode 323: Bodhisattva Activist
- Buddhist Geeks Episode 322: Eco-Dharma
- Sacred World with Lama Willa and Elizabeth Mattis-Namgyel
- Board Meeting Minutes, April 2014
- Dissertation Reviews features Lama Willa’s work
- Board Meeting Minutes, February 2014
- New NDF board member
- Registration Open: Summer retreat
- Board Meeting Minutes, December 2013