Natural Dharma Fellowship is an organization of Buddhist practitioners dedicated to the joy of awakening. Our practices emphasize the innate wisdom of one’s inherent being, as taught and transmitted in the Tibetan traditions of Mahamudra and Dzogchen. We are a vessel to support local practice groups, intensive retreats and the training of students and teachers. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit religious organization, Natural Dharma’s infrastructure includes a Board of Directors, Teachers Council and lay members, all of whom inform and shape the organization.
These values reflect our commitment to the path of Natural Dharma:
- We rejoice in adapting Dharma to contemporary lives.
- We are committed to deep listening.
- We strive for sustainability: personally, communally and environmentally.
- We believe in shared leadership.
- We are committed to transparency, as an organization and as members.
- We strive for a culture of merit.
- We are committed to integration of our practice into daily life.
- The Natural Dharma Fellowship supports Buddhist practitioners devoted to awakening through deepening wisdom and compassion.
- We offer individual and group practice, intensive retreats, and the training of students and teachers in Natural Dharma.
- We provide ways to explore the ethical and practical applications of Buddhism and to transmit Tibetan Buddhist practice for contemporary life.
- We aspire to co-create a holistic and sustainable model of spiritual community.