Membership is one way to practice Bodhicitta in action, by helping to bring the Dharma into our own life and into others’ lives.
While membership is also a way to participate in sacred community and to express our gratitude for such, there are also some wonderful practical benefits as well.
In exchange for membership, Natural Dharma Fellowship members may:
- Receive 20% discount on private Wonderwell retreats
- Register early for selected retreats
- Receive services from SanghaCare
- Serve on NDF and Wonderwell committees
- Participate in the Margha Program and retreats
- Participate, with teacher approval, in the Vajrayana Track and retreats
To join NDF, click on the button for the membership level of your choice, which will take you to a PayPal page for online payment. If you choose one of the monthly options, your account will be automatically charged each month. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
If you prefer to join by mail you can download our printable membership form.
A PayPal account is not required. To pay without a PayPal account, click the link Continue next to “Don’t have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available).” on the left side of the PayPal purchase screen.
|Yogi ($108 per year)||Yogi ($9 per month)|
|Sustainer ($300 per year)||Sustainer ($25 per month)|
|Supporter ($600 per year)||Supporter ($50 per month)|
|Sponsor ($1,000 per year)||Sponsor ($90 per month)|
|Patron ($1,500 per year)||Patron ($125 per month)|
* All membership levels fulfill the Margha Program membership requirement.
For more information on membership, or to inquire about a waiver, please contact Meghan Searl: email@example.com